Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Texas Pastel Society Show

Caffe' Italiano
16' x 16", pastel

I am very excited to announce that this painting won second place in the Texas Pastel Society Show last week. The show is at the Carver Center, 226 N Hackberry, San Antonio and runs through December 1. Hope you can get by to see the show. It is a good one.

Seldom do we get the judge's comments in print to keep. Ms. Cook printed it all and the TXPS gave them to the winners. It is so helpful to hear the comments and be able to refer back to them. I would love to know what the judge thinks when I don't have a winner. It would be wonderful teaching tool to improve my paintings, but it would be time prohibitive for the judges.














2 comments:

  1. Great work - I love it. And the judges obviously know a winner. CONGRATS! Connie

    ReplyDelete