Monday, August 27, 2012

Getting my art "Out There"




This is an exciting moment------my first blog entry!! Never really considered having a blog until a young lady who purchased one of my pastels wanted to know where she could see more of my art on line!!!! Those of you who know me, know I am technically challenged, but here it is!

Hoping to learn about site design and content soon. Thought I would just get this out there and see what happens.

I titled this good looking guy----YOU-- LOOK-- MARVELOUS! using Billy Crystal's byline of Fernando Lamas. I now know his real name is Maestro Bernini and a resident of River Oaks Llamas.

Pastel  7x5 inches---Sold

4 comments:

  1. What a great BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogworld, Denise!

    You know I am a fan of your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Denise! You go girl!...Technology is not as frightening as it first appears! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, this is awesome! So excited to see and hear about what you've been up to. You're so talented! Are you still doing murals in homes? Hugs, Mary Hine

    ReplyDelete