Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sky #10

Sky #10
6"x 6", pastel
Click to Bid

My goodness, a computer virus can leave you dead in the water! At least that has been the case with me for the last week and a half. It is frustrating not to be able to get to your photos to paint, or get to your documents to take care of business.  Dead in the water-----no other way to describe it. Thanks to a great computer guy I am back! 

We have not been able to buy a cloud the last couple of days, so I went into my phone and found a photo I liked, the sun's rays shining through the gaps in the clouds. Today the clouds are back though, hope they hang around for awhile

The New Braunfels Art League Artoberfest show is still going on, hope you can get over there and see the beautiful art.

No comments:

Post a Comment