Thursday, September 17, 2015

Baby Chi and Check Out my new website

 
Baby Chi
8" x 6", pastel
Click to Buy

A fabulous artist and friend, Gaye Sekula, posted the photo reference for this painting on Facebook earlier this week. I commented that I saw a painting there and she encouraged me to paint it. What a fun subject matter! Such sparkle in the eyes and that bottom lip...love it!

Many thanks to Jim Street for dragging me kicking and screaming into the 21st century! He set up my website for me. It is a beautiful site where you can see and purchase my recent art. The site address is:    www.denisebeardart.com    Hope you will visit often!


1 comment:

  1. You have a very captivating, almost impressionistic style to your work that sets it apart from almost anything I've seen online, and I've seen plenty. Mr. Street has the right idea - websites are crucial these days, and you deserve to have your art reach as wide an audience as possible. Best of luck in the new digital frontier!

    Edwin @ Clicks In Motion

    ReplyDelete