Friday, December 26, 2014

God in Everything

Mary's Sky
20" x 30", pastel
Commission

When I look at the sky, as I have said before, I just get a feeling/appreciation of God's majesty. I believe that God is in everything! Several months ago I was contacted by Mary Pearson, she, too, loves clouds. Mary's family owns and operates Pearson Farms in Georgia, check them out at www.pearsonfarm.com  to peruse/order their wonderful pecans, peaches (in season), vidalia onions, and gift items. She requested this commission, one of the bigger pastels I have completed. The majesty of the rays coming from behind the clouds just grabs me!

Hoping your Christmas was blessed. God got our attention as a family, prompting us to appreciate the time we have together, when our 35 year old son had a heart attack on the 16th.  God had him in the right place at the right time to get the care he needed. He had just arrived at work when he collapsed. Fortunately, he works at Dell Children's Hospital. Yep, God was all over this. It is not lost on my husband and me, that if it were not for His grace, our Christmas would not have been so joyous!


No comments:

Post a Comment