Friday, April 24, 2015

2nd In Show and People's Choice

Caffe' Italiano
16" x 16", pastel

It was such a magical evening yesterday at the Austin Pastel Society Juried Member Exhibition awards program. I arrived to find that the 2nd In Show ribbon was next to this painting. I was thrilled beyond words. Had been notified that I had a winning painting, but didn't know which painting or what was won.

A Hard Life
20" x 16", pastel

Then the last award of the evening was the People's Choice Award and A Hard Life was the winner. It was such a thrill to have this painting chosen. 

Was blessed to have friends and family there to share in my joy on this special evening.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Denise, I am thrilled to see all that has gone on for you since I was last at your blog!!! You and your art and career are going amazing places! Huge congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete