Thursday, April 2, 2015

Not an April Fool's Joke

 A Hard Life
20" x 16", pastel

 Cafe' Italiano
16" x 16", pastel

Let's Play
12" x 12", pastel

Have been waiting to make this announcement, but thought I would wait till after April Fool's Day. These paintings were my entries in the Austin Pastel Society Annual Juried Exhibition. I was so thrilled to have all of my entries accepted.

Received the notice after Mike Beeman, judged the show that one of these paintings has received an award. The kicker is that I will not know which one until the reception on April 23. That is a long time to wait, but that  is what I am doing!  Which one do you think it is???? Let me know.

All of you are invited to the reception to meet the artists and winners, or drop by the venue if you are in downtown Austin. It is a wonderful show.

March 2 - May 1 2015 Weekdays 8:30 am - 6pm

Corridor of Art
700 Lavaca Street
Austin, TX 78701

Reception Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Corridor of Art
Free parking in the garage be sure to bring your ticket in for validation at the lobby security desk or at the 9th floor building management office


No comments:

Post a Comment