Sunday, December 23, 2012

Variation #4

Variation #4
7x5, pastel



Finding time to paint has been a chore, plus the fact that the watercolor I have been working on has hit a wall. It has been put away, just sitting on the easel until such time it tells me what to do next. This is not a problem I have much experience with, but pretty sure it is not the only time it is going to happen.

So when there was a minute to pick up the pastels, Variation #4 resulted. I truly enjoy these, no pressure, just exploring the possibilities.

This will probably be the last post for awhile. Going to enjoy my family and pray that you will be enjoying your families, also. Blessings to you this Christmas and for the New Year, too. And many thanks for your support with this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment