Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year

Not Now
20 x 16, Pastel


Hope all of you have a Great New Year. We started it off in a wonderful way-----------at the Cotton Bowl cheering the Aggies on to victory. My condolences to the OU fans, including my son-in-law.

"Not Now" will be hanging at the Candlelight Cafe, 3011 N St. Mary's, in San Antonio this month. The restaurant is featuring the Texas Pastel Society members. I am excited to get my art out at a new venue. Hoping to get some good feed back. I am trying to decide the 2 other pictures to hang in the show. Will let you know when I decide.

The cool thing about this painting is that the bull really had his head resting on her backside. The evening sun was shining so brightly in my eyes while snapping pictures, I only found it out when I was looking at the photos on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment