Friday, November 16, 2012

Honorable Mention

Guadalupe Horseshoe
6 x 8, pastel


I know I posted this a short time ago but this painting received Honorable Mention tonight in the New Braunfels Art League show, Small Art for Big Holidays. The show was judged by Ron Rencher. So I thought it was worth showing it again, plus life has been getting in the way of my painting these days!!!!!

The show runs through the month of December and has wonderful pieces of art that would make great Christmas gifts including this one, so go check it out. And as for life getting in the way of painting, it isn't going to happen tomorrow either. I have to go support TAMU as they BTHO Sam Houston State University. Gig 'Em!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, so glad you showed us this one again. Congratulations on the honorable mention! You did a fantastic job on those reflections.

    ReplyDelete