Monday, November 19, 2012

I Finally Got to Paint!

Meander
8 x 6, pastel

I finally got to paint!!!! It was such a good feeling to pick up the pastels again. I worked on 2 pieces. The first was a variation of  the breakthrough painting I did in Marla Baggetta's workshop. It was a sunset variation, pretty fiery. It was my husband's fav. I may post it, but it is pretty wild!

This was taken from a picture I took on our first day in North Carolina. There were black and white cows off in the field to the left. That may be another picture--you know how I love to paint animals!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely painting, and it's great seeing your enthusiasm for painting. Please show us the wild, fiery sunset....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. It's a miracle I got that one past the prove-you're-not-a-robot thingy. I think they are getting harder!

    ReplyDelete